Friday, July 18, 2008

Killing Time

My blog duties have been ignored already. We bought a new house and are in the process of moving in and it's not fun. Trying to move tons of crap with two kids in tow sucks all the joy out of buying a nice house.

I unboxed my vinyl collection and my book collection last night. A couple hundred books weighs a ton, you know that? I lugged the equivalent of 12 dead trees down into my basement. And everytime I go down into the basement with another box I have to look at the bar that I haven't yet stocked and set up. I need a Bar Design Committee.

So, I'll post more and hopefully have some snazzy blog posts in the near future. I hope to get some topics in here that cause rioting in the streets and piss people off and maybe cause some people to gnash their teeth and wail in hysterics. Of course, I'd settle with someone just posting a comment but I have to advertise this blog first.

1 comment:

Noah said...

Post comments on mine more. That will drive Bob, Steve and some others over to yours. Also, get on some of the "drinking buddies" blogroll that I have. The rule of thumb with most blogs is that if someone posts on yours, you go post on theirs.